- what to consider for employees who are still working at their normal place of work;
- home working;
- Sick leave and pay;
- Lay off and short-time working;
- Furlough leave and pay;
- Emergency volunteer leave;
- Redundancy and other dismissals; and
- Support for the self-employed.
MANAGE THE IMPACT OF COVID-19 ON YOUR WORKFORCE
Things have moved on quickly in a matter of weeks and the coronavirus pandemic is having a huge effect on businesses of all sizes in the UK, including their people.
The effects are expected to last for a long time after we all return to work and consequently business leaders will need to make some tough decisions that will detrimentally affect their staff. It’s important that they do things properly.