A PLAN FOR WORK THAT WORKS FOR YOU
NEED A HELPING HAND?
We offer three levels of support to you and your business
Whether you have a specific project in mind or want to find out how to improve the way you do HR in your business, we can help you create a Plan.
- A review of any background info that you provide pre-call
- A video call with one of our HR experts to get you on track
- A follow up email with our advice on the best next steps.
DO IT YOURSELF
If you’re an experienced HR person or people manager and you’re looking for the right tools and resources to help you identify areas for improvement and to update/create your people strategy, the DIY option is for you.
Everything that you get with a Strategy Call PLUS:
- The Workable Plan Masterclass
- A template employee data spreadsheet
- 5 diagnostic assessments that take you through the employment lifecycle from recruitment to dismissal
- The Workable Plan Workbook
- Our Priority Planner Tool
- 3 HR Lifelines to check in with our team and get advice to make sure you are on track
- A 10% discount on additional services such as face to face meetings, drafting contracts, policies & procedures and on-site HR support.
DONE WITH YOU
If you’re out of your depth and want support with uncovering what you need to do so that you can create a people strategy for the next 12 months and a clear plan of action for the next 90 days.
Everything in the DIY package PLUS:
- A Workable Plan, prepared by us following our initial Strategy Call with you
- 3 x monthly reviews to make sure that you are on track during your first 90 days
- An extra 9 HR Lifelines (up to 6 hours of support in total) that can be used for advice or drafting letters or scripts for meetings
- A legal Lifeline to speak to a specialist employment lawyer in our sister company Guardian Law
- An extra 10% discount (20% in total) on additional services such as face to face meetings, drafting contracts, policies & procedures and on-site HR support
Create Your Workable Plan In 5 Simple Steps
Before you add another work around,
you need a Workable Plan, that works for YOU!
1 DEFINE your workforce and goals
2 Set your PERFORMANCE standards
3 MANAGE your people and processes better
4 Plan for CHANGE
5 END relationships that no longer serve you
With a Workable Plan, you’ll identify:
Your business case for change and end goals
Who is affected (and who is not), and why
Who can support you to make the Plan happen
The necessary processes to achieve your goals
Your timetable for implementation
The risks and costs associated with your Plan
FIND OUT MORE
GET IN TOUCH IF YOU WANT TO SPEAK TO US
ABOUT CREATING YOUR WORKABLE PLAN